Peter is the leading advocate in the House for investing in energy efficiency which will create jobs, cut energy bills, and reduce carbon emissions.
- Dramatically increase federal investments in energy efficiency
- Establish an aggressive renewable energy and energy efficiency standard
- Eliminate taxpayer subsidies for oil, nuclear, and corn ethanol industries
- Fully fund low-income heating assistance and weatherization programs
- Save taxpayer dollars by making schools and public buildings energy efficient